novembro 29, 2011

A Poderosa Planned Parenthood

Instead, I spent my days urging women to terminate their pregnancies. My superiors constantly reminded me of our abortion-centered business model: abortions first, everything else came second.
I began to recognize their emphasis on performing abortions each time a woman would express concern or have second thoughts about having an abortion. When I notified management, though, they told me not to worry and encourage her decision to move ahead with the procedure.
Thankfully, the truth is being exposed. Sexual abuse of minor girls and exploitation of the poor and minorities is concealed or ignored, all in the name of more abortions.
Planned Parenthood has gone to great lengths to fool the public into thinking that abortions make up only "3 percent of services provided" in their clinics. In reality, according to its most recent report, abortion patients constitute 12 percent of all Planned Parenthood clients, or 332,000 of 3 million unduplicated clients.


Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/2011/11/planned-parenthood-lies-about-itself#ixzz1f8p0UYjm

Sem comentários: