fevereiro 11, 2017

Dilbert aplica um soco espectacular na Universidade de Berkeley

Scott Adams no seu blog: Berkeley and Hitler.

O criador de Dilbert, graduado pela Universidade de Berkeley, era o maior financiador privado desta instituição: deixou de ser (apesar de ter apoiado a víbora nas eleições presidenciais).

Speaking of Hitler, I’m ending my support of UC Berkeley, where I got my MBA years ago. I have been a big supporter lately, with both my time and money, but that ends today. I wish them well, but I wouldn’t feel safe or welcome on the campus. A Berkeley professor made that clear to me recently. He seems smart, so I’ll take his word for it.

 (a partir do www.Caoquefuma.com)

 

1 comentário:

Bilder disse...

check http://omarxismocultural.blogspot.pt/2016/12/agenda-sombria-globalismo-2.html