fevereiro 06, 2017

Comissionista da Planned Parenthood

Nanci Pelosi, democrata -herdeira de Sanger uma democrata também e defensora de práticas eugénicas que posava com orgulho junto ao KuKluxKlan- dialoga com uma jovem adoptada:

“I am part of the pro-life generation.I believe that abortion is not the answer for unplanned pregnancy.
“My birth mother was faced with a decision that many women today are facing. Without the means of properly raising a child, she chose the most ethical decision and chose adoption. With her courageous and unselfish decision, I now have the ability to thrive and succeed in life.
“Don’t you think everyone needs the ability to thrive and succeed in life?”
Nancy Pelosi:
“You said my mother chose, my mother chose. And we want other people to have … that opportunity to choose as well,”


Sem comentários: